Mailbox and PST Data Archiving SolutionArchive Attender is a full-featured data archiving solution designed to selectively move or copy messages from Exchange mailboxes and PST files to any storage device on the network. Archive Attender policies support a flexible range of criteria to support a wide variety of retention requirements. Whether you plan to archive email for space management or regulatory compliance, Archive Attender can support your Microsoft Exchange archiving needs.
Typical needs include the ability to:
- Effectively manage email storage space
- Consolidate PST files by importing them to a searchable archive
- Work with existing storage hardware
- Requires no changes to existing Exchange Server environment
|Features||Tech Specs||Video||Resources||Screen Shots||Customers|
- Application console to setup the Exchange archiving policies or search archives
- Does not require installation of any component on the Exchange Server
- Multiple service components support distributed installations
- Compatible with Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Compatible with Outlook 2003 and higher
- Windows Server 2003 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 6.0 or higher
- .NET framework version 3.5 (installed, if not present)
- SQL Server 2008 Express Edition (or higher)
- Approximately 150 MB for the Archive Attender console application
What's New with Archive Attender 4 - Webinar
Customer Review - Archive Attender & Discovery Attender
Customer Reviews from Microsoft Tech-Ed
Windows IT Pro Interview on Product Updates & Industry Trends
- Compare Archive Attender to Exchange 2010 email archiving features
- Compare your PST archiving challenges across our multiple PST management solutions
- Archive Attender Product Brochure
Best Practice Whitepapers
- Best Practices and Procedures for Building Effective Email Retention Policies Download
- Getting Started with Email Archiving for Exchange - The Exchange 2010 Edition Download
- Exchange 2010 Offers Compelling Reasons to Upgrade Download
- Waiting to Upgrade Understanding Archiving and Ediscovery Limitations in Exchange 2010 Download
- Do You Know where Your Messages Are? Download
HeoWorks Business Solutions, which provides outsourced IT and HR consulting services to companies in Victoria, British Columbia and the surrounding area, had implemented the FileSite document management system from Autonomy Interwoven. But the system, which stores all new emails in its database, was slowing the performance of its Microsoft Exchange environment...Read More
- Hewlett Packard
HP and Sherpa's collaborative partnership was a perfect fit for a state credit union that has recently made the decision to house and manage all of their email and electronic documents on site, as opposed to outsourcing email...Read More
- Skaugen Petro-Trans, Inc.
In an effort to get ahead of the compliance curve and have more internal insight into what type of emails were being sent, received and stored by their users, Skaugen began to look for an archiving solution to manage and archive information from their users' mailboxes...Read MOre
- Kevin Staley, MIS Administrator, AC Controls Co.
Being a small company (60 mailboxes) we carefully screened email archiving solutions for both richness of feature set and affordability. Sherpa ended up on our short list and we have been using their solution now for one year. Initially concerned about Exchange Server storage space, this solution has efficiently met that requirement and also enhanced our search and retrieval of archived emails. Thanks to a solid product and world class customer service and support, we continue to be satisfied customers.
- Kevin Kutzera, Director of IT, Ogden Murphy Wallace PLLC
Archive Attender has completely fulfilled our expectations. On the rare occasion I've had to call for technical support the staff has been extremely helpful.
- Owner at IT Services Firm
Prior to discovering Sherpa Archive Attender - I spent a weekend a month manually archiving users emails to pst's and maintaining backups. Archive Attender allowed me the freedom to do it from the back-end and automate the backup process as well. Thank you Sherpa.
- IT Director at Construction Materials Supplier
Archive Attender allowed us to shrink our Exchange Databases over 70% - which shaved hours off of our backup times, and restore times. Our Help Desk tickets for PST-related items have disappeared since we were able to import them into Archive Attender (using the PST importer), and disable PSTs for users. Now users have the ability to keep every email, without nagging emails about their mailbox size, and IT doesn't have to nag them to clean it up. It has been a great solution for us.
- Partner at Small/Midsized Law Firm
We've been using Archive Attender for quite some time now and find that it (1) works as advertised and (2) is easy to learn and use. We started using it upon the recommendation of our IT consulting company and they themselves also use it. The most obvious benefit has been the fact that it automatically archives older emails, at the same time allowing us to set the policies in a way that suits each individual user. All in all, we are very satisfied with the product and highly recommend it.
- View more Archive Attender reviews on LinkedIn
Our solutions for Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange have received numerous awards and recognitions throughout the IT community.
More Awards and Buzz