Sherpa Software’s Discovery Attender solutions are designed to automate the search and collection of electronically stored information across a variety of platforms. These small footprint, on-premises tools allow organizations to execute custom searches to both effectively find and extract responsive items. Searches can be targeted to specific users, servers, groups or departments using a variety of search criteria such as keywords, dates, addresses and more. These solutions enable in-house talent to identify and gather responsive information in a timely, defensible manner.
Discovery Attender for Windows
Electronic Search and Discovery
Up and running in minutes, Discovery Attender for Windows streamlines the process of locating and producing data for eDiscovery requests, compliance, internal investigations and much more. Discovery Attender runs as a stand-alone application on a desktop or server. Standard functionality requires no further agents or services.
Typical needs include the ability to:
- Find and collect data for security audits, compliance or eDiscovery
- Secure, find and extract messages, attachments and loose files from a variety of data stores including: MS Exchange, PST files, SharePoint, file shares, compressed files, email stored in NSF, MSG and/or EML files, Office 365 and more.
- Reduce time and costs associated with eDiscovery and internal investigations
- Locate Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in files and email
- Allow in-house talent to search and produce responsive information in a timely and defensible manner