Sherpa Altitude IG®
On-Demand Enterprise Information Governance
Driving policy enforcement to empower in-house teams to better manage their e-discovery costs and risks.
Sherpa Altitude IG® features a set of integrated modules that deliver enterprise class governance capabilities. The value of Altitude IG resides in its ability to manage and govern information across a wide-array of content, including structured and unstructured data.
With Altitude IG, your teams are empowered to more effectively and efficiently:
- Discover and inventory electronic information
- Respond to legal discovery requests or compliance requirements
- Reduce vulnerabilities, identify gaps in processes and enforce records management policy
- Enable visibility across the enterprise
- Allow IT, legal, compliance and business owners to dictate standards
|Features||Tech Specs||Video||Resources||Screen Shots||Customers|
Built specifically for in-house teams, the eDiscovery module helps corporate clients quickly and effectively conduct discovery searches and collect relevant information. Organizing the search process by matter allows your team to effectively handle multiple discovery projects. Other features include:
- Collaboration - Role-based access for your entire Discovery team
- Scalability - Distributed processing to accommodate any size case
- Legal Hold - From first notification to closing a matter, in a defensible, repeatable process
- Search content in place, wherever it is located
Policy Management Module
Altitude IG’s Policy Management enables you to apply policies uniformly across a wide variety of electronic content through an agent architecture. Additional capabilities include:
- Proactively manage content by scheduling policies to run at pre-determined intervals
- Easily implement corporate records management rules using Altitude IG workflows
- Utilize comprehensive logging which provides a thorough audit trail of policy actions
- Defensibly delete outdated and non-essential data
Reports and Analytics Module
The Reports and Analytics module can automatically analyze content sources - and together with duplicate data analysis, helps identify redundant, outdated or trivial (ROT) information. Other features include:
- “My Reports” provides a secure area where each user can store their own ad-hoc reports while the “Sharing” feature allows users to easily disseminate a report to other team members
- Monitor the efficacy of policies through trend reports which graphically track content statistics over time.
The ‘Altitude IG’ Difference
Altitude IG’s modular design addresses a broad spectrum of information governance challenges and allows for future extensibility. Agent-based architecture makes the platform highly scalable and allows administrators to locate and manage content on the corporate network, hosted environments and remote devices including user desktops. Data is managed in place (behind the firewall) and not stored in the cloud, mitigating risk while maximizing control of your organization’s electronic assets.
Sherpa Software supports Altitude IG with best-in-class customer service from a company that has been developing technology to manage electronic content for over 15 years.
Supported Content Sources
Altitude IG offers support for a wide variety of electronic content, including:
- Microsoft Exchange mailboxes and archives
- PST Files (network and desktop)
- Network File Shares
- Windows Desktops
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Office 365
- IBM Connections
Policy-Driven Information Governance
Reporting and Analytics in Altitude IG
Introducing Altitude IG eDiscovery Module
Our solutions for Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange have received numerous awards and recognitions throughout the IT community.
More Awards and Buzz